We’re not all morning people. I get that. Still, there’s no reason to hate on mornings! They offer a new chance and a new day. They offer a fresh start and they provide the world with a ton of beauty, if you’re willing to wake up and smell the coffee! If you need a little bit of inspiration to get you started on loving mornings, check out this list of amazing things you experience by becoming a morning person!
- The view of a sunrise (definitely better than a sunset in my opinion, because even the sun is getting a fresh start that day!)
- The sound of peace and quiet. By getting up before everyone else, you get to enjoy the sound of silence (cue Simon & Garfunkel). Honestly, it’s so tranquil and serene. Try it out.
- Solitude. You get time to yourself. Nobody is up to bother you with questions, so you have time to do whatever makes you happy with no interruptions.
- The smell of morning dew. It smells so clean and fresh, like the world reset overnight.
- Time to eat breakfast. You can actually sit down and enjoy a delicious meal (accompanied by the above) and kick start your metabolism for an amazing day after a mindful morning!
Get up, get going, and get excited. Mornings are made just for you!