Hey there! The sun is shining, it’s beautiful out, and you have a full day or two to escape from your job. Why not make it a vacation? Here’s a few things to keep in mind to make this weekend your best weekend yet!
- Get outside! Especially if you’re here in Seattle, the weather is finally spoiling us, so grab a friend (or go solo) and walk, bike, swim, read a book under a tree, or whatever other fun sunny activities you enjoy. Get out there and soak up the Vitamin D!
- Listen to music that fills your soul with happiness. Who cares if it’s a guilty pleasure or something you haven’t heard in a while? Play what you love, and sing along if you feel inspired.
- Do something that makes you feel like a kid again. Dance around in your yard. Cartwheel in the grass at the park. Try to find the prettiest seashell on the beach. Run around with the dog. Splash someone in the pool. Just have fun and pretend you’re 8 years old without a care in the world!
- Eat foods that taste amazing! Allow yourself to really truly enjoy whatever you are eating. Take a bite and savor the deliciousness you’ve just fed your taste buds. Smile while you fill your stomach and soul!
- Drink a ton of water and go on an adventure. Stay hydrated to keep yourself feeling amazing, and then go out to somewhere you haven’t explored before. Maybe that thing is just five minutes from where you live, and maybe you never really noticed it. Maybe it’s a little drive away. Either way, find something new and exciting to set your heart on fire and spark a little bit of excitement!
Whatever you’re doing, have a spectacular weekend and love yourself every minute of the day. Once you love yourself, you can find a little bit of vacation in every day!